Wednesday, July 29, 2009

But I know better...

I don't know how to start this thing.

So...

I have been screaming that there has to be more, but my voice has come out so small that it seems I simply should have whispered. But I know better. My voice has grown hoarse and by now my throat burns as each sound is made, but silent I will never be. I will join in the chorus being written all around me, chords of faith and verses of victory and triumph. Someday it will be loud enough for you to hear, and someday my song will inspire you to worship this God that has caused my heart to sing. Until then, I will gently hum this melody, a song composed so intricately, distinguished by dynamics and crescendos that prove that it was inspired by a passion that set my soul back into motion. The song grows and expands- the song is unfamiliar with limits.



Someday, I will sing it to you as we celebrate the fact that there truly was more, that we paid the price to live from our hearts. I will sing it to you as we celebrate abundance.





I have heard him say that there is more. More then what I have been, more then what I have experienced, more then what I have dreamed... more then what I can do on my own.
So right now, it is just a whisper. And my voice... it remains hoarse.
But I am confident in this, He will show up.
Though I can't comprehend it, though it seems greater then what I can accomplish... utterly impossible...
I will stand in great anticipation for His strength to be made perfect in my many weaknesses!!!

1 comment: